Monday, December 25, 2006

Holiday Cheer

My fall travels ended last week, as soon as I dragged myself home after the final performance of Poppea. The flight home was short and uneventful, minus my hangover. The first morning at home, I dicovered that my body had crashed, and I was sick with a cold. I had two days at home in Houston, before Jeremy and I flew up to Ann Arbor to visit my family, which has been quite pleasant. All of this is basically an excuse for my extended absence, but I do want to wish the world peace, joy, health, and happiness this holiday season and all the best for a happy, healthy, and fruitful 2007.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Nick,
I just looked at your blog for the first time in a while. Just wanted to say I liked your pics from LA. I always go for photos most for some reason.

B

Lou said...

it was nice getting to see u again back home for the holidays, and to see jeremy too. it's to bad that it was so short. Happy New Year!!!