I've been tagged again, much to my delight (Thanks, Joyce!).
The meme is below:
The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about himself or herself. At the end of the post, the player then tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
Ten years ago:
Ten Years ago, I had just finished my freshman year at the University of Michigan. I was in Ann Arbor, living at my parent's house, riding a bike to my two summer classes everyday (Psych 101 and History of the Old Testament), taking voice lessons with my teacher (Rosemay Russell), and working as a waiter at the Cottage Inn. I met David Daniels for the first time around this time, because he came in to the restaurant pick up his take out order one afternoon. On Sundays I would commute into downtown Detroit to sing at my church job (the Mariner's Church). My waistline was about 4 inches bigger than it is now. I was single, blessed with great friends, and could barely bring myself to speak to my parents because I still hadn't come out to them yet.
Five things on today's "to do" list:
- Write this blog entry
- Rehearse with Pedja for our concert this weekend
- Practice Jake's new piece for it's American Premiere next week as well as the Bach arias that are on that same program.
- Unpack from the Portland trip (see the photo above)
- Do laundry
Things I'd do if I was a Billionaire:
- Buy a small-ish house or an apartment or both, depending
- Donate a lot, probably to children's charities, to gay youth organizations, and to AIDS and cancer research.
- Have a big savings/investment portfolio
- Pay off Jeremy's school loans
- Have a wedding/gay-marriage-party somewhere fun, fancy, and elegant
Three Bad Habits:
- My addiction to Google Reader - I lose countless amounts of time every day on this thing
- My addiction to fried foods - I never know when to stop
- Being impatient in voice lessons and coachings - I don't listen as well as I could as a result
Five places I've lived:
Ann Arbor, MI
New York City, NY
Out of my suitcase
Five jobs I've had:
Tower Records (I forget my official title, but I worked there while I was in College)
Five People I'm Tagging:
Lou, Peter, Slater, Jim, Jason