Friday, February 15, 2008

I-Heart-You-Day

After a fiesty farewell (why is saying goodbye always SO hard? In a way, I guess that is a good thing), my darling Jeremy bought me these to wish me a Happy Valentine's day as I whisked out the door to catch a plane to Michigan today. I feel really guilty that I had to leave for work on Valentine's Day, even though it is a holiday that I find to be a little too Hallmark-y these days. Regardless, I am so lucky to be with someone so understanding and so exceptionally sweet and loving.


I'm in Michigan for a couple of days to work on a project with the University of Michigan Symphony Orchestra and ACB, which I am very excited about. The most luxurious thing about this is that I get to spend sometime with my parents and aunt while I work here.

No comments: