Saturday, June 02, 2007

Friends

I've basically spent the last couple of days catching up with friends who live in the area. Aaron, my friend who lives in Heidelberg, gave a beautiful performance of Dover Beach Thursday night, and afterwards we went out and celebrated with some of his colleagues at the opera there. Today, my friend Nadine came down from Cologne to hike around Frankfurt with me for the day. We ended up having a lot of fun with my camera, taking lots of pictures. I always seem to take a lot of pictures when I am here in Germany, bringing out some sort of photographer that I never knew existed inside me. As lonely as all of the travel that this profession seems to require can be, I feel really lucky that I am able to see my good friends all over the world with some sort of regularity.

Ariodante number 3 is tomorrow...Our one and only matinee.

No comments: