Friday, May 18, 2007

Rubber Ducky, you're the one...

One thing about travel is that I never know what to expect as a home-base until I get there. In the past, at times I have managed to snag a wonderful place, and at other times, the place is not so satisfactory. Recently, I even had a Craig’s List adventure in which I rented a house that already had some tenants of the rodent variety.

This time I have lucked out – my apartment is fab
ulous. Nice artwork, beautiful windows with a wonderful view, a great kitchen with all of the appliances that I could need. It’s just lovely. That, and when I went into the bathroom, I was greeted by my new little friend below. Who could ask for more?



1 comment:

Lou said...

that ducky is awesome!

glad to hear u got some nice digs. i wish i was tagging along with mom & dad to come see u. a trip to europe would be nice.

=p