Saturday, January 16, 2010

Slow Day So Far

The third of my five performances of L'italiana is today, so I've spent most of the day sleeping in and relaxing. I'm sorry to not have much to report today, but the excitement just hasn't happened yet. If I were following my normal routine here in Düsseldorf, I would have waited to blog until I had something to write about. Normally, I do the show and then come back home, where I make myself a nice dinner and have a glass of wine to relax and would have a moment to report on the show. What is different about today is that I have people coming to see the show! So, instead of coming home alone, I will dine with friends after. As a result, I don't think I will be home in time to post later…

Until tomorrow...In the meantime, send me good thoughts - that first aria gives me hives…

No comments: